This legal notice regulates the use and utilization of the website www.aulart.com owned by AULART MASTERCLASS S.L. (hereinafter AULART).
Browsing the AULART website gives you the status of USER of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the conditions published in this legal notice, warning that these conditions may be modified without prior notice by AULART, in which case it will proceed to its publication and notice as far in advance as possible.
It is therefore advisable to read its contents carefully if you wish to access and make use of the information and services offered from this website.
The user also undertakes to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice, and shall be liable to AULART or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Any use other than that authorized is expressly prohibited, and AULART may deny or withdraw access and use at any time.
AULART, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, of Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: AULART MASTERCLASS S.L.
- Its trade name is: AULART
- Its CIF is: B67089847
- Its registered office is at Carrer del Clot 153, local bajos, 08026 – BARCELONA.
- It is registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona, Volume 46135, Folio 153, Page B-510612.
To communicate with us, we offer you different means of contact that we detail below:
- Phone: (+34) 934 462 736
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Postal address: Carrer del Clot 153, local bajos, 08026 – BARCELONA
All notifications and communications between users and AULART will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through any of the means detailed above.
- CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are free and open access. However, AULART may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior formalization of the purchase process.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to AULART and shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of AULART and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, terrorist apology or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, ruin, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of AULART or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which AULART provides its services.
- Attempt to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of AULART’s computer systems or those of third parties and, if applicable, extract information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of AULART’s or third parties’ information.
- Impersonate the identity of any other user.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available to, or any other form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All contents of the website, such as text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to AULART, without any of the rights of exploitation thereof being transferred to the user beyond what is strictly necessary for the proper use of the web.
In short, users accessing this website may view the contents and make, if appropriate, authorized private copies as long as the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are owned by AULART, without the use or access to it to be understood as giving the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The presence of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between AULART and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by AULART of its contents or services.
AULART is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
4.1 EXCLUSION OF WARRANTIES AND LIABILITY IN ACCESS AND USE
This paragraph is not intended to limit AULART’s liability in a manner contrary to the provisions of applicable national regulations, nor to exclude its liability in cases where, under such regulations, it cannot disclaim liability.
AULART excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of improper use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, AULART is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, trade secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Also, AULART disclaims any responsibility for information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the content offered by this website. AULART does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. AULART is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
4.2 PROCEDURE IN THE EVENT OF UNLAWFUL ACTIVITIES
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to AULART duly identifying themselves and specifying the alleged infringements.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publication of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of the public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.
- APPLICABLE LAW
The present conditions shall be governed by the Spanish legislation in force.
The language used shall be Spanish.