In his first online masterclass given exclusively on Aulart, Hannes opens the doors of his stunning studio in Berlin, where we learn how to combine the analogue and digital worlds, see how he composes, records and programs various analogue synthesizers such as the modular Moog. You will see how the mix begins the moment the sounds are chosen and the arrangement starts, and you will learn the key to getting the perfect kick and bass for a club sound.
You will also see how and why Hannes cemented his reputation as a producer as we examine his work on “Into the dark” for the ZEHN label, and “Poem for the planet” for Carl Cox’s, Awesome Soundwave. In both projects we will learn the tricks that have led him to publishing with labels like Bedrock, Poker Flat and Flying Circus.
What do you get?
Learn mixing & digital production techniques
LENGTH 4h 20m
Access to the lessons:
01. Hannes Bieger Career
02. Studio Setup
03. Patching a modular synth (Moog modular)
04. Synth composition (Moog modular)
05. Recording synths (Moog modular)
06. Percussion synthesis with moog dfam
07. Keyboard synth composition (Minimoog)
08. Drum & bass elements for club sound
09. Drum & bass audio processing
10. Mixing drum & bass
11. Mixing & arrangement along the way
12. Making of: poem for the planet
13. Making of: into the dark remix
14. How to contract mixing services
- ¿Is this Masterclass designed for beginners or advanced producers?
For both. As a beginner, you will understand how a professional works in his studio to accelerate your introduction to music production.
And as an advanced producer, you will clear up a lot of doubts and you will be able to apply all the techniques of this international artist.
- Once I buy the Masterclass, will I have access for life and from any device?
Yes, you will have unlimited access forever and from any device (mobile, computer, tablet) and from anywhere in the world using your account.
- Will it be useful to me if I use a different DAW than the artist's?
Yes! It doesn’t matter if you use Ableton, Logic, FL Studio or any other.
This Masterclass focuses on the design of techno tracks from scratch. It is not about which tool to use, but how and when to apply the techniques that the artist will teach you.
- How will this Masterclass help me in my productions and career as an artist?
You will have access to more than 4 hours of training with a producer and engineer that has worked with artists like: Tale of Us, Âme, Ben Klock, Dixon, Dubfire and Marcel Dettmann.
And has published in labels like: Innervisions, 50 Weapons, Crosstown Rebels, Kompakt, Permanent Vacation and Universal.
Hannes Bieger will share with you 11 years of experience and his personal advice when it comes to creating music from scratch, mixing and finally making it sound awesome.