Learn her secrets to write and record vocals, how to use your voice as an instrument, and her preferred effects and production tools to bring extra life to your vocal tracks.
Watch her analyze her own tracks like ‘Cosmic Address’, create a vocal track from scratch, and tell you the incredible untold story of ‘Frank Sinatra’.
Discover industry insights from her 20 year career and learn how to nourish your creativity, get out of the artist’s block and find your own killer hooks.
What will you learn?
01. Early Career
02. Career Advice
03. Becoming International & Industry Insights
04. The History Behind ‘Frank Sinatra’
05. Master your Creativity
06. Songwriting: Pen & Paper
07. The Voice as an Instrument
08. Don’t Sample: Find your Own Idea
09. Vocal Recording Equipment
10. Vocal Techniques and Coaching
11. Starting An Idea from Scratch with Cubase
12. Voice Tunning
13. Vocal Effects Chain
14. Audio Production for Vocals
15. Vocal Arrangement Techniques
16. Pedals for Voices
17. Creating a Track from Scratch
18. Vocal Track Review: ‘Cosmic Address’
For decades, Kittin has pioneered electroclash, that grimy, irreverent collision of new wave and ‘90s techno. Singles ‘1982’ and ‘Frank Sinatra’ with The Hacker cemented her as an international DJ, both tracks heralded as anthems for the underground electroclash scene.
Further notable collaborations run the gamut, including ‘Rippin’ Kittin’ with Golden Boy and ‘Silver Screen (Shower Scene)’ with Felix Da Housecat. Through a relentless work ethic and a crystal pure love of music for music’s sake, Kittin, birth name Caroline Hervé, has solidified herself as a global luminary in the electronic community.
Learn how vocals can transform the energy of your tracks with Kittin
Learn how The Alchemist deals with the vocal chains and what plugins he uses.
Take note of his tips in order to achieve full sound without overprocessing it.
To watch this class for free please create an account